Sunday, June 12, 2011

It's WINTER!


Yep, as the title clearly stated, it's officially winter in NZ now. Well... it's winter for quite a while already, but I haven't had the chance to update my bloggie. It's getting colder and colder, and windier too! Let's just hope that it will snow in Dunedin this year. Judging by the temperature now, the chances seem to be quite high. Which is awesome!... or not. For now, let's just pray to survive the cold, harsh winter.

The great news is, it's holiday now! For 5 weeks, to boot. It was great that I get to spend more time with my housemates and friends. So far, I have visited the cinema twice with my housemate. And guys, DO watch the latest X-Men, First Class. It's superb! Well, Pirates of the Caribbean 4 is not bad too. And it is very rare for me to do some free advertising.


Today, I've tried colouring with my drawing tablet. It was not easy. Or rather, it was damn difficult. As always, I used Adobe Photoshop to draw but this time, I tried to draw and colour the image in one layer, and it took ages! At least I was rather satisfied with my drawing this time.

1 comment:

  1. Uoh! Congratulations on being able to draw, colour and shade! It's really impressive that you can do it in one layer!

    And as promised, I'll do that 3 pages for you! Can't wait to see more of your works. Ganbatte!
    And have awesome fun during your holidays but remember to be safe. ;3;

    ReplyDelete