Saturday, March 12, 2011

Best day ever~~!!

My first post and I'm going all out.
Nobody asked, but let's bring out the first question:

What had exactly made my day?

Well, for those who care to know, I just bought this Bamboo drawing tablet (my preciousssss) and for some reason, I couldn't install it with the installer CD. So I was kinda upset and put all the blame on my poor ol' lappy.

Let's skip the lame story.

In the end, after a few days, I finally had the drawing tablet installed which is why I'm so happy I could kiss my Research Methods in Education book. Or read the whole book twice a night.

*clearing throat* Reading always make your eyes sore, hence I'll bring out a secret weapon I've prepared. Behold!



This is an experiment my friend had with my drawing tablet. To quote, she said that this is "the best abstract art ever". Well, I have to admit that she does have an eye for art.


Conclusion of the day: I love my ol' lil' lappy.



6 comments:

  1. lolz...finally my sis can installed her very own precious tablet....huhu
    congratz2~~ ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. yeay~~ thanks for visiting my blog, dear twin. kekeke..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Senpai! You got a drawing tablet~! aldkjalsdhkas I should congratulate you or something right?
    Omedeto!!

    I'm so lame I discovered your blog so late T_T Please forgive this idiot.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thanks, i was planning to tell you but i heard you were busy. kekeke..
    nah, this blog is pretty new. see how lame it is. I WANT A BLOG LIKE YOURS~~ btw, thanks for visiting! (^_^)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Uh-huh I was quite busy. I noticed that I got new followers pretty late 0_0 Thank you for the follow *cyber hugs*
    lol your blog is already fine as it is~ Will look forward to see more drawings from you >3<
    You're welcome~<3

    ReplyDelete